Programmer / Application Developer
At fh group we're looking for a talented individual who is a results-oriented, creative problem solver to work on a fast paced, client-oriented team. We offer an attractive environment and our salary and benefits package is competitive.
The Programmer / Application Developer specifies, designs, develops, documents, tests and delivers web applications, and related IT architectures and process solutions to meet business systems and clients needs.
Development for mulitple websites, E-commerce web applications, electronic newsletter, multimedia presentations and custom web applications built to client's needs and specifications.
Skills and Responsibilities
- 1-2 yrs. of web development experience
- Functional knowledge of Git
- Basic understanding of server-side principles and the relation to front-end development and delivery.
- Ability to work with a cross-functional team
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent skill in transforming web designs to web programming
- Experience and desire to work within a fast-paced development environment
- Willingness to learn various languages as projects require
- Ability to build custom themes for Craft, WordPress, and/or Mura CMS
- Experience with front-end frameworks including Ember.js and React
- Familiarity with various programming languages including ColdFusion, Ruby and Elixir
- Mobile application development
Note: Would like code sample(s) along with resumes.
fh group is looking for a talented designer with the perfect mix of graphic design skills, engaging website interface experience, and excellent type sensitivities with strong conceptual thinking skills and imagination. The ideal candidate has a passion for design, stays current on emerging design trends and understands the limitations of designing for Web and mobile devices.
The designer will work closely with agency partners, clients, website application developers, fellow designers, account managers and copywriters to create and deliver compelling strategies, campaigns, design solutions, website designs, landing pages, display ads, email blasts, newsletters, microsites and more.
- Strong print production experience
- Strong online portfolio demonstrating various types of Web design (UX, site design, display ads, email, landing page and microsite design)
- Detailed knowledge of fundamental design principles and disciplines that affect typography, color use, animation, composition, use of space and distribution of information
- Persuasive communication skills to present and defend design decisions
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize a number of projects under high pressure deadlines
- Ability to manage a project team
- Strong desire to mentor and grow the design and creative staff
- Proficient knowledge of latest Adobe Creative Suite programs
- Ability to think strategically and creatively
- Self-motivated / Self-starter
- Can develop and manage projects from design strategy through final art production
- Minimum 5 years experience working in a design firm
- Bachelor's degree in Web design, graphic design or related field