Accounting & Billing Specialist
fh group is currently looking for a part-time Accounting & Billing Specialist with an ability to complete the following duties:
- Prepare weekly payroll
- Maintain individual tax withholding requirements based on current PA tax laws and proper set up of insurance and retirement plan deductions
- Calculate and maintain benefit tie eligibility for staff as employment benchmarks are reached including “lost time” and new year allocations.
- Collect and remit PA sales tax monthly
- Collect/calculate/remit employee and employer payroll taxes to taxing authorities
- Prepare quarterly payroll tax returns, annual W-2s and 1099s and file with proper taxing authorities
- Maintain active job list within timekeeping system
- Collect weekly timesheets and organize data for proper posting
- Monthly draft billing and final billing
- Maintain master billing summary reports and company billing reports, with various segmentation as requested
- Coordinate the renewal of company insurance policies including Workers Compensation, General Liability, medical, dental, life, accidental death and disability
- Monitor insurance policy billing for accuracy
- Maintains company employee handbook of policies
- Coordinate new hire and termination procedures
- Manage company's SIMPLE retirement plan
- Responsible for prompt payment of all vendor invoices, proper coding of expenses and the processing of invoices requiring reimbursement
- Monitor receivables to ensure collection of invoices on a timely basis
- Responsible for coding incoming cash payments and properly applying them to customer invoices
- Responsible for bank statement reconciliations and for coordinating electronic payments to and from the company
- Responsible for maintaining the company’s financial statements including Profit & Loss statement and balance sheet.
- Reconcile all accounts on a monthly basis
- Prepare reconciled financial reports to CPA for annual tax return processing including annual reporting for tax credit items
- Proficiency in Quickbooks, excel and payroll
- Ability to work independently and efficiently while meeting deadlines
- Confidentiality and proper discretion required on all matters
- Minimum 5 years experience
Programmer / Application Developer
At fh group we're looking for a talented individual who is a results-oriented, creative problem solver to work on a fast paced, client-oriented team. We offer an attractive environment and our salary and benefits package is competitive.
The Programmer / Application Developer specifies, designs, develops, documents, tests and delivers web applications, and related IT architectures and process solutions to meet business systems and clients needs.
Development for mulitple websites, E-commerce web applications, electronic newsletter, multimedia presentations and custom web applications built to client's needs and specifications.
Skills and Responsibilities
- 1-2 yrs. of web development experience
- Functional knowledge of Git
- Basic understanding of server-side principles and the relation to front-end development and delivery.
- Ability to work with a cross-functional team
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent skill in transforming web designs to web programming
- Experience and desire to work within a fast-paced development environment
- Willingness to learn various languages as projects require
- Ability to build custom themes for Craft, WordPress, and/or Mura CMS
- Experience with front-end frameworks including Ember.js and React
- Familiarity with various programming languages including ColdFusion, Ruby and Elixir
- Mobile application development
Note: Would like code sample(s) along with resumes.