Accounting & Billing Specialist
fh group is currently looking for a part-time Accounting & Billing Specialist with an ability to complete the following duties:
- Prepare weekly payroll
- Maintain individual tax withholding requirements based on current PA tax laws and proper set up of insurance and retirement plan deductions
- Calculate and maintain benefit tie eligibility for staff as employment benchmarks are reached including “lost time” and new year allocations.
- Collect and remit PA sales tax monthly
- Collect/calculate/remit employee and employer payroll taxes to taxing authorities
- Prepare quarterly payroll tax returns, annual W-2s and 1099s and file with proper taxing authorities
- Maintain active job list within timekeeping system
- Collect weekly timesheets and organize data for proper posting
- Monthly draft billing and final billing
- Maintain master billing summary reports and company billing reports, with various segmentation as requested
- Coordinate the renewal of company insurance policies including Workers Compensation, General Liability, medical, dental, life, accidental death and disability
- Monitor insurance policy billing for accuracy
- Maintains company employee handbook of policies
- Coordinate new hire and termination procedures
- Manage company's SIMPLE retirement plan
- Responsible for prompt payment of all vendor invoices, proper coding of expenses and the processing of invoices requiring reimbursement
- Monitor receivables to ensure collection of invoices on a timely basis
- Responsible for coding incoming cash payments and properly applying them to customer invoices
- Responsible for bank statement reconciliations and for coordinating electronic payments to and from the company
- Responsible for maintaining the company’s financial statements including Profit & Loss statement and balance sheet.
- Reconcile all accounts on a monthly basis
- Prepare reconciled financial reports to CPA for annual tax return processing including annual reporting for tax credit items
- Proficiency in Quickbooks, excel and payroll
- Ability to work independently and efficiently while meeting deadlines
- Confidentiality and proper discretion required on all matters
- Minimum 5 years experience
fh group is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist with strong Paid Search / SEM skills to join the team!
In this position, the Digital Specialist will focus on implementing paid digital media strategies to drive qualified traffic to various sites and be responsible for ad modifications and quarterly reporting for multiple clients.
The ideal candidate will have 1+ year experience in:
- PPC Campaigns (Google, Bing)
- Paid Social Media Campaigns
- Social Media Management and Reporting
- Content Management Systems
- SEO and SEM
- Displays Ads (including retargeting)
Familiarity with Marketing Automation a plus.
Programmer / Application Developer
At fh group we're looking for a talented individual who is a results-oriented, creative problem solver to work on a fast paced, client-oriented team. We offer an attractive environment and our salary and benefits package is competitive.
We are a fast moving digital marketing firm with a focus on doing great work. At fh group, we roll up our sleeves to pitch in to wow our clients and help them grow. Here you will get a chance to be a technology lead with a voice in many different types of web-based projects. There will be many opportunities to learn and grow as a technology professional and work with a group of people that will become like family.
We are looking to grow our website development team with a talented individual who is a results-oriented, quick thinker who likes to work in a collaborative environment and is not afraid to learn and try new things. We offer a very laid back environment with delicious coffee, nice equipment to work on, weekly happy hours and company outings now and then.
Does this sound like you? Send us your resume and some project examples. We are offering an aggressive compensation package.
This is not a remote position, nor are we looking for any other businesses wanting to sub-contract. There could be occasional travel between our main office in Erie, PA and our satellite office in Nashville.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Specify, translate design into programming solutions, document and test and deliver websites built upon various content management systems (CMS)
- Setup and manage related local development environments and live cloud based hosting deployments while utilizing monitoring services to ensure uptime and reliability
- Programming development will include new websites, modifying existing client websites, E-commerce web applications, custom web applications, APIs and technology integrations with other Saas applications
- 5+ yrs. of web development experience
- Ability to build custom templates, themes and components for Craft CMS, WordPress, and/or Mura CMS
- Experience with front-end frameworks including - Ember.js, React, Angular JS
- Strong server side experience - PHP, MySQL, Apache, Python, Postgres, SFTP and SSH, RESTful APIs
- Daily workflow knowledge of Git, code repositories, check in and out, deployment
- Familiarity with various programming languages including Ruby and Elixir
- Mobile application development - optional
- Ability to translate UI/UX wireframes to visual working web experiences
- Willingness to learn various languages as projects require
- Medical, vision, dental
- Retirement plan matching
- Client referral profit commissions plan
- Paid sick/vacation time
- Occasional remote work
- Short and long term disability coverage