Marketing Communications Specialist
The ideal candidate will have 1-2+ years marketing or creative writing experience and possess the ability to develop creative concepts and strategies for client projects.
A marketing communications specialist must have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with a twist or more of imagination. This position requires strong multi-tasking skills and meticulous attention to detail in content creation and proofing. Demonstrated enthusiasm for this position and the business as a whole is a must as well.
- Brainstorming in teams
- Writing or assisting in the writing of press releases, html emails, ads, case stories, web, social
- Proofreading and editing of marketing materials
- Creating and maintaining project spreadsheets
- Monitoring deadlines and completing additional clerical tasks that may help the team prepare for client presentations and meetings as needed
- Team player who is organized, proactive and self-motivated
- Accountable and dependable
- Web, social, print and digital experience
- Clear communicator in voice and print with demonstrated samples of work
- Excellent time management with an ability to deliver multiple projects simultaneously and on time
- Collaborative and committed
- Ability to think on your feet to address client needs across all print and digital media
fh group is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist with strong Paid Search / SEM skills to join the team!
In this position, the Digital Specialist will focus on implementing paid digital media strategies to drive qualified traffic to various sites and be responsible for ad modifications and quarterly reporting for multiple clients.
The ideal candidate will have 1+ year experience in:
- PPC Campaigns (Google, Bing)
- Paid Social Media Campaigns
- Social Media Management
- SEO and SEM
- Displays Ads (including retargeting)
Familiarity with Marketing Automation a plus.
fh group is looking for a talented designer with the perfect mix of graphic design skills, engaging website interface experience, and excellent type sensitivities with strong conceptual thinking skills and imagination. The ideal candidate has a passion for design, stays current on emerging design trends and understands the limitations of designing for Web and mobile devices.
The designer will work closely with agency partners, clients, website application developers, fellow designers, account managers and copywriters to create and deliver compelling strategies, campaigns, design solutions, website designs, landing pages, display ads, email blasts, newsletters, microsites and more.
- Strong print production experience
- Strong online portfolio demonstrating various types of Web design (UX, site design, display ads, email, landing page and microsite design)
- Detailed knowledge of fundamental design principles and disciplines that affect typography, color use, animation, composition, use of space and distribution of information
- Persuasive communication skills to present and defend design decisions
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize a number of projects under high pressure deadlines
- Ability to manage a project team
- Strong desire to mentor and grow the design and creative staff
- Proficient knowledge of latest Adobe Creative Suite programs
- Ability to think strategically and creatively
- Self-motivated / Self-starter
- Can develop and manage projects from design strategy through final art production
- Minimum 5 years experience working in a design firm
- Bachelor's degree in Web design, graphic design or related field